cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app 😑

My iPad app's been working fine, until this morning. I accidentally logged out, but it won't let me log back in. The user name is definitely correct, I reset the password too so I knew I was entering the correct thing!
It just keeps saying 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised, please check and try again (password is case sensitive).
Can anyone help?
158 REPLIES 158
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same things has happened to me. I've tried reinstalling the app several time, changed my password (using the PC), even updated my iPad. Please help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Sorry for the late reply.

If this issue is still occurring, can you please check your locations settings on your iPad and ensure it is set to UK as the service won't let you sign in if it shows you are outside the UK.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

i wasn't  able to login to the now tv app on my iPad and had to re-set my password. Now I can login but I can't access entertainment as its been cancelled for some reason. I haven't cancelled it. So, i go to re-buy the entertainment package and it won't confirm my payment. Please can you help? Thanks, Lucy. This also happens when I watch it on my tv as well. 

@Anonymous User wrote:

Same things has happened to me. I've tried reinstalling the app several time, changed my password (using the PC), even updated my iPad. Please help.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Just a post to let you know that I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having this problem as well, I can sign in fine on my pc but iPad tells me the sign in details are not recognized.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had some issues. Can you try deleting the app and then re-installing for me. Also try changing your password for me.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this.

Can you please check your region settings on your iPad and ensure that it's set to the UK region and also that you're in the UK while using it.

Hope that helps and please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem since this morning when the NowTV app on my ipad updated. 

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app several times.

I can sign in fine on the PC (and have changed the password)

I have even updated my iPad.

Can you help please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue. Log onto the website fine but when I try and log onto the app it tells me my details are wrong
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello
I'm having the same issues unable to log in to app, was working fine earlier went back on later and had to sign in which it told me my details were incorrect, I can log into the website so I know the details are correct, I have reinstalled, checked my region and nothing, obviously something is wrong with the app when so many people on here are saying the small thing?