cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app 😑

My iPad app's been working fine, until this morning. I accidentally logged out, but it won't let me log back in. The user name is definitely correct, I reset the password too so I knew I was entering the correct thing!
It just keeps saying 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised, please check and try again (password is case sensitive).
Can anyone help?
158 REPLIES 158
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot log in on my iPad. It's so frustrating. It was working just 2 hours ago.  Now it says username and passowrd not recognised but I know they are correct. Why are so many people experiencing this problem. This is not what we pay for. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had some issues. This should now be resolved for you.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In common with many previous posts, I cannot login to NOWTV on my iPad even though I know I have entered the correct username and password (I have just checked these on a desktop browser).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In common with many previous posts, I cannot login to NOWTV on my iPad even though I know I have entered the correct username and password (I have just checked these on a desktop browser).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using iPad app and log in with my sky id but if I click on account it goes to the now TV home page and prompts me to buy my pass , when I try to buy the pass and go through the payment process it fails at the end and tells me there is a problem with the log in ! I can't register devices or anything as it won't go to my specific account page, I am hoping to use it on my LG tv but on the app on the tv after trying to log in it says there is an issue..... Absolute rubbish !! 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your account related query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I am having the same problem as the others, recently I bought a PS4 and watched a movie on NOWTV , I then replaced the name from the PS3 I had to PS4 , I then deleted out all the other devices ipad , iphone etc.

I get a message that I have too many devices and I have to wait till 1 st Jan to watch any movie on PS4 ????? 

Can someone please look into this and sort it out as this is becoming an unacceptable service that is not being provided.

Thank you

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

As a customer of NOW TV you need to be aware of the restrictions on adding / removing devices - each time you remove a device you are notified of how many changes you have left - we do understand that sometimes this is hard to avoid though so I'll take a look at your devices and send you a quick email.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

I'm having the same problem, but all I've done is removed a device and added one, and now on a device that was the original one it is not letting me watch anything, bringing up the same message as the others have had? The issue is on my iPad, which was the first device on the account!?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team