cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app

Hi,

Can't seem to login to the iPad app anymore. When I try to sign in, I get the error: "Sorry, there's an issue with your account details, please re-enter your details and try again".

Tried several times but it won't work. Also re-started several times. Been using NowTV on iPad now for a couple of months and never had this issue. I only have one NowTV account/profile and I am 100% sure that I am putting in the correct user/pass. This suddenly started happening a couple of hours ago. 

Everything still works great on Apple TV.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

UPDATE: Everything is back to normal now. Just started the app and everything works great. Probably just a small, temporary glitch of some sort. 

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having signing in issues. You wouldn't by any chance have an iTunes billing account for NOW TV?

If so can you make sure that you're using your NOW TV credentials and not Apple. If you are could you try signing in through the browser on the iPad and it should tell you to go on the site which may prompt the sign in. Finally try and sign in through 4g and then o back to wireless

Let us know if you have any further issues.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered when trying to sign into NOW TV on your iPad. 

Can you please try uninstalling and re-installing the app? 

Are you able to sign into any other device? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines definately the correct username and password but still saying i need a pass!! 😠 we have it on TV and i want to watch it in my Ipad WITHOUT paying again!! How?!!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Open up the NOW TV app on your TV and iPad and go to the My Account screen on each, and then check the usernames are both matching. Even if they are I would sign out of the iPad app and sign back in again (with the same username as the one showing on the TV app). If you still get told you need a pass post back as you'll need a NOW TV Team member to check it out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Now TV app, said it needed an update.  this has completed and now i cant get in on the IPAD, gives me a mesage - Sorry, there's an issue with your account. You'll need to go to NOW TV on your PC or MAC and accept the terms and conditions.......what does this mean.  is teher a problem with the App update!