cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app

Hi,

Can't seem to login to the iPad app anymore. When I try to sign in, I get the error: "Sorry, there's an issue with your account details, please re-enter your details and try again".

Tried several times but it won't work. Also re-started several times. Been using NowTV on iPad now for a couple of months and never had this issue. I only have one NowTV account/profile and I am 100% sure that I am putting in the correct user/pass. This suddenly started happening a couple of hours ago. 

Everything still works great on Apple TV.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

UPDATE: Everything is back to normal now. Just started the app and everything works great. Probably just a small, temporary glitch of some sort. 

24 Replies
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

Sorry to hear that this happened to you, however I am very glad to hear that the issue got resolved 🙂

If the issue comes back or if there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot login to iPad app although it was working fine for the last month. It now says that there is a problem with my account details and to try again. I know that I am typing in the correct username and password. I have rebooted the iPad, removed and replaced the app. I can login on line using the same details and they work on my husbands phone. What's going on? I am dying to see Game of Thrones!!
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch.  I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to sign into your iPad.

Can you please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue? 

Many Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, still having this issue!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to us. Has the iPad been modified in any way recently?

It might be worth updating to the latest iOS as well as updating the NOW TV app thereafter.

Let us know how you get on?

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have paid for the entertainment pass but it's asking me I need to buy pass.also I cannot watch on my iPad why.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

If you've purchased a pass but are being told you need to buy one, it usually indicates that you're using the incorrect username and password to sign in.

Please ensure that you're using the correct details that are tied to your active NOW TV subscription and that you've not created any additional accounts using different email addresses.

If you're still unable to log in following this, let us know and we'll help further.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have paid subscription but I can't get to play the masters
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what device are you using and what error messages do you get? You might also want to talk directly to Live Chat as they close at midnight and might be the only people who can resolve your issue tonight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using an iPad
I am in Ireland and I have paid subscription for a week pass and when I try
to log in it says this service is for sky subscribers ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User NOW TV isn't available in Ireland which might be why you are having issues. Live Chat should be able to sort a refund. As for the golf, stick the BBC on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks , I will try live chat
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its telling me incorrect username/password?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

Are you able to log in to any other device? Have you tried to reset your password?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Derpinator
Advocate

Hi, I have this issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and restarted the iPad. We were using a different account (my gf's which has ceased), then switched to mine and it won't sign in at all. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Derpinator 

Bit of a long shot, try turning off the private relay settings on the iPad.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Derpinator @gavs82008 

If a website or network doesn't work with Private Relay

Private Relay is designed to protect your internet privacy and maintain a high-performance browsing experience. Some websites, networks or services may need to make updates for Private Relay, including networks that require the ability to audit traffic or perform network-based filtering – such as business or education networks – or services that rely on viewing your browsing activity, such as parental controls or some "zero rated" services that don't count towards your data usage.

In addition, if you travel somewhere where Private Relay isn't available, it will turn off automatically and turn on again when you re-enter a country or region that supports it. Private Relay will notify you when it's unavailable and when it's active again.

If a website, network or service you're using doesn't appear to be compatible with Private Relay, you can temporarily turn off Private Relay in iCloud settings. You can also turn off Private Relay just for a specific network. If you turn off Private Relay, network providers and websites can monitor your Internet activity in Safari. 

• On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you can turn off iCloud Private Relay in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Private Relay. 
  • On your Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. Select iCloud > Private Relay.

Private Relay can be turned on or off just for a specific network using the Limit IP Address Tracking preference.*

• On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > Wi-Fi, then tap the More Info button
     next to the Wi-Fi network. Or for mobile networks, go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options. 
  • On your Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Network and select the network from the list to see more options.

If Private Relay has been turned off for a specific network, you can try turning it back on in Wi-Fi, Mobile Data Options or Network settings. If you regularly switch between multiple network configurations, such as dual SIM or Wi-Fi and Ethernet, make sure that this preference is set for each network independently. 

If you turn off Private Relay for a specific network, the setting for that network applies to all your devices for which Private Relay is turned on.

* In earlier versions of iOS, iPadOS and macOS, this preference is called iCloud Private Relay.

Please note that I am just a customer like you, and my advice may well be worth no more than exactly what you paid for it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue after I updated my iOS. Get the message that my credentials are not recognised. Could you please help with the solution?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having this problem too.  Changed password, reloaded app, deleted and reinstalled app and logged in for a lengthy period on desktop. Still having this problem saying that my username and password are not recognised.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having signing in issues. You wouldn't by any chance have an iTunes billing account for NOW TV?

If so can you make sure that you're using your NOW TV credentials and not Apple. If you are could you try signing in through the browser on the iPad and it should tell you to go on the site which may prompt the sign in. Finally try and sign in through 4g and then o back to wireless

Let us know if you have any further issues.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team