cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app

Hi,

Can't seem to login to the iPad app anymore. When I try to sign in, I get the error: "Sorry, there's an issue with your account details, please re-enter your details and try again".

Tried several times but it won't work. Also re-started several times. Been using NowTV on iPad now for a couple of months and never had this issue. I only have one NowTV account/profile and I am 100% sure that I am putting in the correct user/pass. This suddenly started happening a couple of hours ago. 

Everything still works great on Apple TV.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

UPDATE: Everything is back to normal now. Just started the app and everything works great. Probably just a small, temporary glitch of some sort. 

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am using an iPad
I am in Ireland and I have paid subscription for a week pass and when I try
to log in it says this service is for sky subscribers ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User NOW TV isn't available in Ireland which might be why you are having issues. Live Chat should be able to sort a refund. As for the golf, stick the BBC on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks , I will try live chat
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its telling me incorrect username/password?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

Are you able to log in to any other device? Have you tried to reset your password?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have this issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and restarted the iPad. We were using a different account (my gf's which has ceased), then switched to mine and it won't sign in at all. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot, try turning off the private relay settings on the iPad.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 

If a website or network doesn't work with Private Relay

Private Relay is designed to protect your internet privacy and maintain a high-performance browsing experience. Some websites, networks or services may need to make updates for Private Relay, including networks that require the ability to audit traffic or perform network-based filtering – such as business or education networks – or services that rely on viewing your browsing activity, such as parental controls or some "zero rated" services that don't count towards your data usage.

In addition, if you travel somewhere where Private Relay isn't available, it will turn off automatically and turn on again when you re-enter a country or region that supports it. Private Relay will notify you when it's unavailable and when it's active again.

If a website, network or service you're using doesn't appear to be compatible with Private Relay, you can temporarily turn off Private Relay in iCloud settings. You can also turn off Private Relay just for a specific network. If you turn off Private Relay, network providers and websites can monitor your Internet activity in Safari. 

• On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you can turn off iCloud Private Relay in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Private Relay. 
  • On your Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. Select iCloud > Private Relay.

Private Relay can be turned on or off just for a specific network using the Limit IP Address Tracking preference.*

• On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > Wi-Fi, then tap the More Info button
     next to the Wi-Fi network. Or for mobile networks, go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options. 
  • On your Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Network and select the network from the list to see more options.

If Private Relay has been turned off for a specific network, you can try turning it back on in Wi-Fi, Mobile Data Options or Network settings. If you regularly switch between multiple network configurations, such as dual SIM or Wi-Fi and Ethernet, make sure that this preference is set for each network independently. 

If you turn off Private Relay for a specific network, the setting for that network applies to all your devices for which Private Relay is turned on.

* In earlier versions of iOS, iPadOS and macOS, this preference is called iCloud Private Relay.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue after I updated my iOS. Get the message that my credentials are not recognised. Could you please help with the solution?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having this problem too.  Changed password, reloaded app, deleted and reinstalled app and logged in for a lengthy period on desktop. Still having this problem saying that my username and password are not recognised.