cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app 😑

My iPad app's been working fine, until this morning. I accidentally logged out, but it won't let me log back in. The user name is definitely correct, I reset the password too so I knew I was entering the correct thing!
It just keeps saying 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised, please check and try again (password is case sensitive).
Can anyone help?
158 REPLIES 158
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, likewise unable to access NowTV with the iPad app. My username and passwords work fine on my PC on the website, and on my iPhone using the app. But I get a 'Sorry there's an issue with your details... Please try again".

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with your account. 

Can you please let me know that when you have signed into your PC, can you play anything? 

Once you have played our content can you try to sign in on another device? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, it's started working since I changed the DNS settings in the router to BT. So I'm guessing that was the problem...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It keeps showing a message saying my details are incorrect, yet I can log in with the same details on safari.... So annoyed as I'm paying for this 😀

@Anonymous User wrote:
My iPad app's been working fine, until this morning. I accidentally logged out, but it won't let me log back in. The user name is definitely correct, I reset the password too so I knew I was entering the correct thing!
It just keeps saying 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised, please check and try again (password is case sensitive).
Can anyone help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We believe that there is a problem with your Internet provider that creating this issue, we have many customers with the same provider who are having issues.

I would suggest rebooting your router first and if that doesn't work have a word with your ISP.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue. I have reset my password and can log in via the web but not via the app. I have also tried deleting and re-installing the app. Very frustrating! Not happy!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Can I just check that your based within the UK and not using any VPN's on your Internet service ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a recurring issue with the app on my iPad and the only way to fix it is to de-register and the re-register the device. Totally a pain to keep doing it, and now I can't re-register the device until 1st June because it now becoming more frequent and has happened twice so far this month. Please tell me how to fix this! Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you let us know what the recurring issue is so we can try and help ?

I have allowed you a few extra changes this month to get you back up and running.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It has happened again!

A device which i have already registered is coming up with the message 'You've already registered the maximum number of devices. You can manage your registered devices within your NOW TV account.'

The only way round it is to remove the registered device and re-register it. But why is this happening?