cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app 😡

My iPad app's been working fine, until this morning. I accidentally logged out, but it won't let me log back in. The user name is definitely correct, I reset the password too so I knew I was entering the correct thing!
It just keeps saying 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised, please check and try again (password is case sensitive).
Can anyone help?
158 REPLIES 158
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot log in to my now tv app on either iPhone, browser or iPad, and can only get in after following the link to change my password. 

There are no error codes, just a message saying user ID and password not recognised. This is very frustrating, I've tried deleting the app and have changed password several times. What is the problem? Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Once you managed to get in to your account after resetting the password, were you able to play out? I assume you did that on Browser?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot sign into my account without first changing my password. This has happened on my PC, ipad and iphone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same problems as many others - login details not recognised on iPad App. Tried deleting, reinstalling, clearing Safari cache etc etc. Same login details work ok on Apple TV and TVNOW box. What's going on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I have emailed you directly about this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For some reason I was logged out on the now to app on all my devices. I tried logging back in and it won't let me and say that my sign in details aren't recognised. I reset my password and both user name and password are correct as I can login in the Internet. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue on the app only, everywhere else the password and user name works fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry about the delayed reply.

I believe your issue is currently being looked into. Please make sure you keep an eye on your emails.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

RoyB
Legend

Same issue here - can't log in on my iPad, though I am using the same username and password I am using here to log in to the forum and add my tale of woe to the huge long list of other sufferers.

Changed my password, tried my real name and my email address in case 'Username' was a bit misleading - nothing works.

The error message is that my details aren't recognised.

Please advise.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @RoyB

Sorry about the delayed reply.

Are you able to sign in to any other device? Have you uninstalled and re-installed the app?

Birgit

NOW TV Team