cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mahbub23
Advocate

Can't go live for streaming

Hi there!

I have got now membership with £11.98.I do not know why Can't I go live to watch the sports or anything live.Could someone help me in this regard please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Mahbub23 

I am assuming you have a Day Sports Membership and want to use this Day Membership today ?

What playback devices have you tried and what is the error message if any ?

Have you also gone to the gear wheel icon towards the top right corner of the NOW App and signed in with your correct details that you purchased the Day Membership on ?

If you are outside the UK or using a VPN this might block you using the Day Pass.

Should you have already used the Day Pass previously and it's been more than 10 days since the Day Pass was purchased and are referring to your Mobile Sports Membership on your account if you had this freebie with the Day Sports Pass purchase.

Then are you watching on your smartphone screen and attempting to watch one of the five live Sky Sports channels permitted with a Mobile Sports Membership which is Sky Sports Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing (horses not f1) or Sky Sports News.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Mahbub23 

I am assuming you have a Day Sports Membership and want to use this Day Membership today ?

What playback devices have you tried and what is the error message if any ?

Have you also gone to the gear wheel icon towards the top right corner of the NOW App and signed in with your correct details that you purchased the Day Membership on ?

If you are outside the UK or using a VPN this might block you using the Day Pass.

Should you have already used the Day Pass previously and it's been more than 10 days since the Day Pass was purchased and are referring to your Mobile Sports Membership on your account if you had this freebie with the Day Sports Pass purchase.

Then are you watching on your smartphone screen and attempting to watch one of the five live Sky Sports channels permitted with a Mobile Sports Membership which is Sky Sports Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing (horses not f1) or Sky Sports News.

Mahbub23
Advocate

Thanks I shared the e-mail I got from now team for your convenient.I am using it here in the UK.

Sports Day Membership£11.98
Catch the action from all Sky Sports channels including Premier League football.

Today's payment£11.98

Your membership will roll on from month to month. If you’re on an offer or minimum-term plan, you’ll start paying the standard price when your offer or plan ends. If you’re on a free trial, we’ll take your first monthly payment when your trial ends, unless you cancel before then. Check out the T&Cs below to see what you’ll pay. For details of exactly what you’ll be charged and when, log in to My Account.

As part of your bundle purchase, you’ll also get a NOW Sports Mobile Membership for 9 months. We’ll add this to your account within 10 working days, and we’ll drop you an email to let you know when it’s ready to go.

Your NOW Sports Mobile Membership will start as soon as it’s applied to your account, and will automatically cancel 9 months from then, so you don’t need to do a thing.

Enjoy!

The NOW Team

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Mahbub23 

Did you manage to get it sorted? 

Or still having problems ?

If still having problems have you already used up the Day Sports Pass Membership and the issue is watching with your 9 month Mobile Sports Membership?

If it's the Mobile Membership then has it be 10 days yet since you purchased the Day Sports Pass (double check your online NOW account to see if the Mobile Membership is there or not).

Also have a read of this link article below about the Mobile Membership and what live channels you can view on your smartphone screen (if you have a foldable screen phone this might also be an issue).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-use-my-sports-mobile-membership 

Or is it your Day Sports Pass won't play any of the live 11 number Sky Sports channels on any of your playback devices and if so what playback devices have you tried the NOW App on ?

RoyB
Legend

@Mahbub23 @schnapps 

The first paragraph of that email is very misleading when it talks about plans rolling on from month to month; the Sports Day Membership is a one-off that doesn’t renew,

Now obviously know this is such a Day Membership, as they mention this in the email; so they ought to be using a more suitable first paragraph in these circumstances 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.