cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't access skysports mobile

Have a 5 month skysports mobile but can't access it set it up when click on any skysports channel it just says Nedd to buy either a month pass or day pass 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have seen a few people on the forum saying they can't start their mobile sports membership, when the mobile membership is showing on their online account.

I can only suggest the basic stuff, like make sure you are logged in with your correct NOW account sign in details, make sure you are only attempting to watch via the NOW App (not internet browser) when using one of the five allowed channels which is Sky Sports Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News.

Also make sure you are using a smartphone (not hybrid phone /tablet) or casting.

Sometimes logging out of the App then try a fresh download of the NOW App works from your phone Apps Store and before signing back into the App shutdown the power on your phone for a minute.

Otherwise see if NOW live chat can assist you further (click on the green chat online button on this link page below to reach live chat).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have seen a few people on the forum saying they can't start their mobile sports membership, when the mobile membership is showing on their online account.

I can only suggest the basic stuff, like make sure you are logged in with your correct NOW account sign in details, make sure you are only attempting to watch via the NOW App (not internet browser) when using one of the five allowed channels which is Sky Sports Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News.

Also make sure you are using a smartphone (not hybrid phone /tablet) or casting.

Sometimes logging out of the App then try a fresh download of the NOW App works from your phone Apps Store and before signing back into the App shutdown the power on your phone for a minute.

Otherwise see if NOW live chat can assist you further (click on the green chat online button on this link page below to reach live chat).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User firstly you know that the mobile pass only gives you access to 5 of the sports channels?

If you are aware and selecting one of the channels included, see the below image (when logged into the community page) where someone got the pass activated by deleting their device through their account on a PC.

Screenshot_20210328-123330.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry didn't reply got thanks for the advice