cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t access Sky sport on iPhone

I have purchased a Sports Month Pass to watch the Open Golf on my phone. Although my pass shows up in My Account and my iPhone is a ‘Registered Device’, every time I try to watch I get an error message telling me I need to buy a pass. I have tried the ‘sign out, delete the app, redownload the app, sign in again’ solution route but I still cannot view. Any ideas?
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having trouble actually buying a sports pass. Just keep getting a page of content management script. I suspect there is a technical issue with the website this morning (06:47 18.7.19). Hope they sort it out soon.

nowswaish
Scholar 3

Did you purchase a full Sports pass or the mobile Sports pass? 

The mobile pass only has Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News; the normal Sports pass, which you can use on a mobile, has all available channels.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/getting-started-with-sky-sports

provides the detail.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your advice. Being keen to watch the golf, I’ve dropped an extra £15 to buy a week.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here. Think it might be a glitch. When I try and watch through site says couldn’t complete purchase however a pass is stored in app. (Full weekly pass not mobile)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I just logged off and logged back in to my account and it worked
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here for iPad.   I have paid £14.99 as noted in my account and am told to start watching sky sports which I try via the nowtv app to be told I need a voucher.   I am pretty sure this worked fine for me in the past.  By the way Nowtv help does not