cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Buying a Sports pass directly from the iPhone NOWTV app?

Hello,

If I want to watch Sports on the PS4 NOWTV app it offers me the day, week or month pass directly in the app. That's great and a smooth experience.

On the IOS apps I don't get the same experience. I need to leave the app, log in to my account from Safari on a tiny screen and buy the pass there and come back into the app to activate it. I find this frustrating.

Any chance off fixing this? 

Thanks,

Ashley

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you go to My Account > My Passes you get the option to purchase all the passes NOW TV offers whilst remaining in a mobile friendly layout.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately that's not something NOW TV would be able to do anything about as the Apple App Store only allow in-app purchases to be made via iTunes, companies aren't allowed to charge direct via the app. That's why you have to go direct to NOW TV website to purchase (or purchase on a different device).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

One for the NOWTV team, would it possible to streamline the purchase of a pass from an iphone using safari? Some parts of the nowtv.com site work well from a mobile browser but buying a sports pass takes you to pages designed for a desktop browser and are hard to navigate on a phone. How about allowing buying a pass directly in account.nowtv.com?

Thanks.

Ashley

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you go to My Account > My Passes you get the option to purchase all the passes NOW TV offers whilst remaining in a mobile friendly layout.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just tried this and you are right, it works well on a phone. It's just what I wanted. Thanks!