cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App started crashing on Huawei P10

Hi All

I've been using the Now TV app for over 6 months now and I have had no issues.

However I have tried to open the app tonight and it goes through the loading screens and then the screen goes black and returns to the app draw.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app with no change in outcome.

I'm running Android 7.0

Also just to be clear the app doesn't get to the login page before it crashes, so any login problems are unrelated.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Beta version has fixed the problem. Thanks!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue on Huawei p20 pro. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still the same. Android 8.0
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have Honor 7x and the exact same thing is happening on my device. I've been using this app on this phone for months without issue, and then all of sudden it now crashes. Has the been a recent update which has caused this?

Looking on the Google play reviews there's a lot of reviews with this complaint, can the mods please forward this on so it can be sorted.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing happens on both my Huawei devices p9 lite and tablet!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same problem with my Huawei tablet but I've got it working again. Scroll down to the bottom of the apps page on the play store and opt in to the beta. The updated app works.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Beta version has fixed the problem. Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

App crashing on my tablet today how do i fix this?? same issues as above

Anonymous User
Not applicable
In the Google App store go to the NOW TV app and scroll down untill you see the option to be a beta tester, if not you'll have to wait till they release the next update.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Sorry for the issues you have experienced with NOW TV on your Android device. 

We've released an update for the app. Please download the update and let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue.  NowTV worked ok last month but now it closes down after trying to open