cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App not available in my country....and I am in the UK!!!

I have tried from 2 different phones from 3 different networks (BT broadband, BT mobile, Vodafone mobile) and when trying to watch nowtv on my phone I HAVE to view in the app, but I cannot install it since it is apparently not available in my country...

nowtv is cool to get some ad-hoc content here and there but viewing it is just a hassle...

8 REPLIES 8
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What are the makes and model numbers of your phones?

Devices that have been hacked/jail braked can raise a red flag on NOW TV's system Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Samsung S7 edge and Sony M4 Aqua, both running standard android.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I just want to ask you a couple of questions to establish why you might be seeing this message.

- Are the phones imported?

- Did you buy these second hand / where did you buy these from?

- Have you recently been outside the UK or do you often travel outside the UK?

- Do you see the same thing using WiFi and Mobile Data?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J, I know this is an old post, but I was just searching this topic and google sent me here. I am having this same problem. I have a Lenovo P2, purchased in the UK at Three. and cannot get the NOW TV app either, it says not available in my country. My husband has a phone, not Lenovo, that was purchased at Three as well and he is able to download. Per your other questions to the OP, I did recently travel to Norway, but did not need to do anything to my phone (my Husband was with me as well).  What is with the ridiculous hoops that paying customers have to jump through just to watch your product that they have paid for!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue ...content not available in my country ..I'm in the uk haven't moved haven't changed phoned haven't been on holiday and can't watch anything on this site

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Do you have a VPN installed on your phone or router?

As I know first hand that Now TV is a pain with VPNs.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User a number of people are reporting the same thing so I'll hazard a guess that there is an issue at NowTV's end affecting a number of accounts.

Contact live chat via the complaints line. The more people who report it, the quicker it can get sorted.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having same issue in UK