cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Android app crashing

Came to watch the F1 qualifying on my android device and received a message on screen that this is now only possible through the app. Have downloaded the app but when I sign in and try to launch the channel it does the autorotate and looks like it's going to start and then the app instantly crashes and restarts, ad infinitum. Very annoying given that you've removed the option just to watch through the chrome browser! Is there any fix for this? I'm using Android 10, everything up to date.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just fixed this. 

My android phone has a display refresh rate of 60hz or 90hz and is normally set to 'auto' to select which it thinks is best. I've changed the setting to '90hz' and it's now working fine.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is frustrating as I've only just purchased it and am having the same problem, has anyone managed to fix it yet? How else can I watch it, my smart tv won't let me install the app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don't really know where to go to report the issue. For the moment I have alleviated it by chrome casting to my TV before starting the video stream. This helps in some cases.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this problem I sent the details of my tablet make model and android update to now and they haven’t done anything but tell me it’s a technical issue. Has anyone resolved this. Mine crashes around 10 times before it will stay on 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have sent information to the developer via the play store but haven't heard anything yet.  I only reported through this mechanism 5 days ago so it will take some more time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi , The app was crashing on my Samsung Tab A7 after updating to Android 11. I've just downloaded the latest Now TV app today, July 3rd 2021 and all is now working. Version 17.0.0 on Google Play store

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Great news, thanks for letting me know. I have tested and it seems to be good. Yippee.