cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chronos0891
Scholar

Android app crashes

The android app crashes every 10 to 20 minutes.

The app changes every month and it often has problems. The NOW app won't work at all on my old android phone. The app crashes every 10-20 minutes on my new android phone; which I would expect it to work with such a recent operating system. 

It's very hard to pick up where you left off if watching crashed films from the library. Eventually you find CONTINUE WATCHING, but the enjoyment watching is spoilt.

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@chronos0891 

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

Is this for live or on demand?
If it’s on demand have you tried downloading the content?

Have you tried with mobile data?

Have you unplugged the router for a few minutes?

Have you tried restarting your phone?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
chronos0891
Scholar

Yes, I tried all the things you've mentioned. Nowtv deliver a new updated app automatically every month on the 12th day. My app still crashes at this time. This is a typical fault which recurrs. You have to wait a whole month for Nowtv to fix it; and it then comes back in a varying better or worse state periodically. 

Thanks for replying. The hope is that sharing the information or getting replies will lead to a solution. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@chronos0891 

It won't get led to a solution, simply because I am a customer like yourself and have no control whatsoever with getting things fixed. Your best to report to NOW directly via live chat.

Make sure you click "chat online" within the green box. Don't hit "get help quicker" as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Or you can email support.
customer services @ nowtv . com (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help