cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Android - Sign in issues

If you're having trouble signing into the NOW TV app on your Android device and you have reset your password, please let us know the error you are having here. 

91 REPLIES 91
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  since you have double checked  you are using your Sky ID and typing password correctly your app may have a glitch. I would do the following:
1) Go into settings on your phone and into apps, clear the data from there. Then try logging in.
2) If still not successful, repeat stage 1 and also uninstall the app and reinstall it. Then try logging in again.
3) If still not successful, repeat stage 1, uninstall the app and then remove the history of the app by going into Google Play, clicking My apps and going into all. Apps you have installed but that your account remembers will be there with a cross beside them. Click the cross to remove the app. This should remove the app fully. You can then try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If this causes device issues you may need to go on chat.

4)If still not working try clearing your watch list and repeat through stages 1 to 3.

Of course none of this will work if you are trying to use the service outside of the UK.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem.  I can login to the website but not to my Samsung Tab S (5.0.2) (Incorrect sign-in. Your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again".  My NOW TV box is working fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

Are all devices on the same Internet connection ?

Can you let me know who your Internet provider is ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply

It's working this morning - happens periodically.  It's the third time since I signed up that I've unable to login on an Android device.

Regards

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i also cant log in using the app it go's to the sign in page i enter the correct password and username and nothing happens i looked to see if i had allreay had to many device in use nope am trying to log in over wifi it works fine on the laptop 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can I just clarify your post please ?

Do you have a problem on both a 3g/4g connection and a WIFI connection ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

wifi andy but onlyon a tablet 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's been four months and I still can't access Nowtv on my Android phone can u please help me
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User clear the cache of the app. Fully delete it, uninstall then go to your app list and remove the ghost of the app. Now reinstall.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for replying I can sign in but it says I require a pass although I have one for the length of my contract with Vodafone