cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Android - Sign in issues

If you're having trouble signing into the NOW TV app on your Android device and you have reset your password, please let us know the error you are having here. 

91 REPLIES 91
possumowner
Advocate

Hi,yes it's the right password...my password already has numbers in it along with upper and lower case letters.

It was working perfectly,but now not at all.If I sign in it actually tells me I've signed in,but if I go to watch anything it tells me to sign in???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @possumowner

If you try to sign in when on a 3g/4g connection does the same thing happen ? Or is it the same as when your on Wi-Fi ?

Cheers

Andy

possumowner
Advocate
Yeah same thing... Does it make much difference I'm using Android N...just a thought
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same issue on my Samsung galaxy s7 edge and my Samsung tab. Changed password loads of times. Saying incorrect log in details. Disappointing cost can only really watch on these. Not been able to get for a while now 🙁
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

When you try and log in on your phone do you get the same result when trying wifi / mobile data?

have you tried to log in with this account on the website using a browser at all?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem signing in through the app whilst on a WiFi network.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that @Anonymous User

So are you able to sign in through the app when on a 4G connection?

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

please tell me why I can not watch anything due to having no passes but i am being billed £9.99 a month????

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sounds to me that you have used multiple usernames against your card in the past and haven't cancelled all your passes.

See help guide article linked below for further information.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

I am guessing the reason why you cannot watch any movies on your nowtv devices is that you are logged in with another previous used username, you can check this by trying re sign in with other usernames that you may have created on your account.

If you are still struggling then contact nowtv live chat on the link below.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi There,

I am also having android app signin issues (android 6.0, kernel 3.4.42). The error I recieve is:

Incorrect Sign-in

Your Sign In Details are incorrect.

Please try again.

Using the same username/password combination I can log in to the nowtv website on the device. I am also currently logged in on this machine using the same details on the same wireless network.

thanks in advance.