cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Android - Sign in issues

If you're having trouble signing into the NOW TV app on your Android device and you have reset your password, please let us know the error you are having here. 

91 REPLIES 91
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been happening for a couple of days now. I thought it may be a bug but it seems everyone is having the same problem. When I click a movie it asks me to sign in which is fine, then it tells me everytime with fail. "Something isn't quite right" contact nowtv.com/status for updates.? I have still nothing fixed. Uninstalled the app and reinstalled.. nothing has changed.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you let me know the answer to the above questions as well ?

Thanks

Andy

Legend 5
Legend 5

Not everyone working fine here.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I try to sign in to the android app I get the message: "Something's not right. Please try later or visit..."

I tried multiple times and so I'm making the visit now to see if that helps. I signed in no problem to the website, using my phone.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User, 

Sorry to hear that you are having issues signing in. 

Can you please double check that you have completed sign up of your NOW TV account?

Once you have done that can you please try to sign in on your device?

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv won't work on my phone keeps saying there's something not right please give it a moment. Iv changed my password and know that's OK haven't had this problem before.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot get the app to work. It says I can watch my programmes but it then refuses to accept my phone as the android device registered to my account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

That should now be resolved for you.

Thanks

Andy

possumowner
Advocate

Hi,im having major issues not being able to sign in on my android Nexus 6p.Ive reinstalled the app,changed password,cleared cache and data,rebooted phone....all to no avail.

Any suggestions

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @possumowner

Sorry to hear that your having some trouble signing in.

Are you using the correct username to sign into the account with ?

Also does your password have any spaces or special characters within in ? If so if you can change it to letter's and numbers only.

Thanks

Andy