cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Android Nougat

Hi,

Is there an ETA on when the app will be updated to support Android nougat? My tablet updated and won't roll back to marshmallow so I'm nowtv-less on my tablet until the update releases.

Thanks, 

Shane

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a big hold up here? It's very frustrating that my prime viewing device for NowTV can't be used. Tie that in with the football debacle at the weekend and to say I'm a little dissatisfied is an major understatement.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Would it be possible for you to sign upto the Beta Android App as detailed in my post here.

Once you have signed up you will get an update to the NOW TV App within a few hours.

When the update comes through can you uninstall the NOW TV App you have installed at the moment and then reinstall it from Google Play.

This will then install the Beta App onto your device and you should be able to view.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy. I've tried this and updated the app on my Nexus 9 but it still doesn't work. I get the error: "Something's gone wrong. If the problem persists, contact Online Support Team (Error:9)
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can I just check that you deleted the app and then reinstalled it ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great, that's it now. Many thanks for your help Andy.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant news @Anonymous User 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went onto the play store etc as described and it says the beta store is full. What does this mean I only have my now TV box and my phone linked together
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User ,
I've reinstalled the NOW TV beta app on my device and I still get the error 9 when I try to play something, happens on WiFi and 4G. I have a Nexus 6P running Android 7.1.1.

Thanks!