cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Android App Crashing

Hi, I'm having trouble with the Android App on my Lenovo tablet. Gets to where the screen is about to fill with the channels then crashes out. Has been OK for the last couple years until the recent update(s). Works fine on my Samsung phone. Uninstalled/reinstalled/powered off/on etc. Any ideas that may kick it into life?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

I'm having exactly the same issue and I'm also on a Lenovo tablet. I have logged this with the technical dept.

Try going to now TV community then the green bar at the top left hand side tap menu and navigate to the programme you want to watch it should ask if you have the now TV App click I already have it (Providing you still have it installed) it should then ask you to sign in and it should launch your selected programme.

It's the only work around I have found,a pain but it works for me. Let me know.

Sarah

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

I'm having exactly the same issue and I'm also on a Lenovo tablet. I have logged this with the technical dept.

Try going to now TV community then the green bar at the top left hand side tap menu and navigate to the programme you want to watch it should ask if you have the now TV App click I already have it (Providing you still have it installed) it should then ask you to sign in and it should launch your selected programme.

It's the only work around I have found,a pain but it works for me. Let me know.

Sarah

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you get this resolved ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, No haven't resolved it. Tried an identical tablet that has never had the app on it same result.  Eagerly await the next update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did the work around i suggested above work? I'm managing to keep watching on my Lenovo tablet this way. I too have my fingers crossed for an upgrade.

Sarah

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I couldn't get it to work. Also tried a few different ways of the same thing but no luck yet.

Paul

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are also having this problem on since the update on a Lenovo tablet. Work around you have mentioned does work but as this is my son's tablet don't won't him logged into my account permanently to watch movies. Really annoying as just renewed Movies pass. Now TV please help

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Best to pop onto Live chat, very unlikely you'll get a response from Now TV on here as this is a customer forum. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help