cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amazon Fire TV

Why is there no support for the Amazon Fire TV?

It is the most popular selling streaming device these days!

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Why is there no support for the Amazon Fire TV?

It is the most popular selling streaming device these days!

No its not Chromecast Is... and is built in to all the Android TV boxes that out sell AFTB...

[video]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not the biggest selling but amazon and NowTv are selling competing services. Because of this amazon won't put their Prime video app on UK rokus (sky part own roku) and NowTv won't be in amazon fire.

Thankfully you can side load the app and it works (provided you have a Bluetooth mouse)
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Version 4.0 is not usable the interface GUI is broken now....

When 3.3 is disabled usage on Amazon Fire TV will be disabled.. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is a Bluetooth mouse how do they work and where can I get one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd love NowTV on my FIRE4K (the Amazon prime app is on the Roku now so why not?) 🙏🏻

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree with you!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

With Sky GO now on the Amazon Store, albeit not available to FireTV devices yet, I wonder if nowtv support will follow shortly?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not with out many months of work to replace Touch controlls with crappy D pad emulation...

Same reason Amazon blocks SkyGo from FireTV No Dpad support and app does not work with game controller...

You would also need HD feeds for 50inch TVs... There are no HD feeds on mobile and it realy low quality on mobile as it is.. Even more work and server updates... Plus the text is way to small for HDTV its to small on tablets...

Screenshot_2015-10-04-00-48-41.png

The same reasons google have enforced rules for Android TV apps... which are also not supported...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would love to see the Fire TV and Fire TV Stick supported, I don't really want to buy another device just for Now TV.