cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All devices removed?

So, simple issue. Only joined for 1 month, we have 4 devices 2 android devices and two Chromecast. One evening were told that we can't add another, although all 4 were working?

We delete 2. Then another stops. Finally we manage to delete the last. So we have an account with 0 devices. Great!

Why are Chromecast counted as devices when they obviously aren't and require another to operate them?

Now TV is fine. But this device policy is insane. Looks like it's time to cancel unless there's a solution?

Anyone else have similar issues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Go on to live chat and explain what has happened. They may be able to reset them for you.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

Click the link and then the green contact us button at the bottom. You will then see a 'live chat' option.

Best on a PC/Mac. Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Go on to live chat and explain what has happened. They may be able to reset them for you.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

Click the link and then the green contact us button at the bottom. You will then see a 'live chat' option.

Best on a PC/Mac. Smiley Happy

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers casey

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User You're welcome. 🙂