cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ads not loading

Trying to watch “we own this city” on the iOS app and the ads won’t always load. Sometimes they won’t start and need to restart the app several times, sometimes first 1-2 load then it fails. Restart the app and have to watch all the ads again. Tried reinstalling the app already. Bad enough having to watch ads at all but having to go through them several times is very annoying. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Assuming this is not your tweet in the screen shot below, then take a read of the NOW Twitter reply.

youdoodle-2022-06-26T12-44-26Z.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Check to see if your iPhones private relay setting is on, if it is try turning it off.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212614

Alternatively you can get boost which will automatically remove third party adverts. Unless your describing promos for Sky content. 
https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Assuming this is not your tweet in the screen shot below, then take a read of the NOW Twitter reply.

youdoodle-2022-06-26T12-44-26Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No that’s not me but thank you for pointing it out. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got of a Chat with Customer Services and informed about NOW TV are still trying to fix the following problem:

On three separate devices; NOW TV stick. PC and LG TV, constantly getting error messages for the last 6 days: oops screen there was an error code of

SDK.BUFFERING_LIMIT.BUFFER_EXHAUSTED.MAIN_CONTENT

or

VSF.SDK.LOADING_LIMIT.UNKNOWN_REASON.MAIN_CONTENT

They occur just as the adverts are about to start either at the start of a programme or midway through.

And the advice was to reset the devices (already done that multiple times) and if still the same I'll just have to wait until a email notification is sent to me to say the problem is fixed.