cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

5 month mobile sports pass

After activating my mobile sports pass and downloading the app I clicked on sky sports football and it says I need a day/week or month pass. Why is this as I can watch everything else and was watching this channel about an hour ago and now it’s saying this.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With the Mobile sports pass you only get five Sky Sports Channels which are Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing and News.

Make sure you are using one of these five listed channels on a smartphone only (chromecast will not work).

If you are complying with the above go into the NowTV App on your smartphone and under My Account log out of the App, then re sign back in and try watching one of the five sports channels.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With the Mobile sports pass you only get five Sky Sports Channels which are Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing and News.

Make sure you are using one of these five listed channels on a smartphone only (chromecast will not work).

If you are complying with the above go into the NowTV App on your smartphone and under My Account log out of the App, then re sign back in and try watching one of the five sports channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your help. Much appreciated
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant get the pass to work and the online chat is not helping.

This was a prize from macdonalds 

WHYYYY WONT IT WORK ??????