cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

problem with microsoft silverlight

There appears to be a problem with your Silverlight configuration. Please go to nowtv.com/help.

My apple mac worked fine watching football yesterday!

can you help me ? now doesnt run on safari or firefox. yet bt sport works fine on same device

thanks

Simon

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have moved your post to our Mac section as you will get more appropriate answers here (as your using a Mac not a PC)

We do work on both Safari and Firefox.

Can you have a look at this post for me and see if these steps help you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy-S

I have no idea what you are referring to ?

I spoke with live chat who said they had expedited things as they could not solve it.

Now my week pass has ended so i have no way of checking if it works! really i should get a refund as i used it for man city v west ham only on my girlfriends lap top.

Strangely everything worked fine the day before, no issues then next day your service stopped but no issue with bt sport who run on same software. mcrosoft silverlight is correctly installed as i checked. they have an auto fix it program and it said my system was fine.

not impressed

S
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User When you get in tomorrow, can you please follow this up? 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

In my post above I have included a link to another thread on the forum that has a solution for this issue.

Can you click on the coloured text in my post and then try those steps for me please.

Thanks

Andy