cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i need to cancel account

I joined as a temporary trial and havent been able to use it as the internet is poor and the movies won't load. I'm now trying to cancel and it's seeming impossible to cancel.

11 REPLIES 11
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unless your NOW TV subscription is through Apple or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone. The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires...

Cheers

And just-so-everyone-knows: -

• Your NOW TV subscription(s) will run for its full duration, even if it's cancelled after the first day.
  • Your NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if it's not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have also had this problem, in that the grey 'cancel' button is not visible from any source I use to access the website. (iphone, ipad, PC) and now I have surpassed the last day for cancelling before being charged for the entertainment package. I received the free trial as a promotion through Vodafone - does this make any difference? (they are unable to help me either!) I just want to cancel it and remove my card details!! Please help....
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I received the free trial as a promotion through Vodafone - does this make any difference? (they are unable to help me either!) I just want to cancel it and remove my card details!! Please help....

Hi @Anonymous User,

If your card details are registered directly with the NOW TV service and you would like them removed I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks, but If it was as simple as pressing the cancel button, then that's what I would have done by now! The button doesn't exist when I log in and I'm going around in circles trying to get my trial cancelled! I've now also been charged as there is an error page on the website that has now prevented me from even logging in! It's worse than hopeless and if I could even cancel my card details, at least that would mean they only get one months worth- it's not like there's any way of demanding a refund if I can't even get in contact with anyone beyond this forum....
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

As mentioned earlier, I suggest you both contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you having trouble contacting NowTV live chat on your Mac or IOS device ?

If that's the case have you enabled JavaScript on your browser or IOS device (see link below to enable JavaScript, select the tab option for the browser you are using say for example Safari and follow the instructions to enable JavaScript on your device).

http://activatejavascript.org/en/instructions/safari#instructions

Then try contacting NowTV Live Chat again on this lnk page below.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are still within your free Vodafone promotion then you would need to cancel direct with Vodafone.

We do not get any of your payment information and are unable to cancel NOW TV for you until the Vodafone trial has ended and you then start to pay NOW TV directly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This is not helpful whatsoever. When I log in there is no option for me to cancel at all. This is such a waste of my time. As far as I am aware I have started a free trial that I am unable to use. Please can you confirm whether this is the case or not. I entered my bank details to try and cancel and 10p went out of my account for absolutely no reason whatsover. This is a trivial amount but it's not the point you have taken my reason for no reason. Cancel my subscription immediately and remove my details. I do not want any payments taken from my account for a service I cannot and have not used
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sorry rosie, I am not trying to reply to your post, I am looking for answers to the same problem you have!!
It seems no one can help either of us with this issue, and it's driving me mad... What a totally crap service to not provide real people on the end of a phone.. Now TV will NOT be getting recommended by me anytime soon 😡