cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

game of thrones not working

Hi,

I just signed up, have rebooted everything and Game of Thrones isn't working.  Looks like I'll have to cancel after one day of free trial as this clearly is meant to work online over a FAT virgin media broadband connection on a brand new Apple Mac 😞

Grrrrrr

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

Is that the only program you are having problems with? If so, pop on to chat. Details are in my signature
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just to check, what device/browser are you trying to watch with, and does anything else work at all?

I'm guessing you are using Safari with your Mac, if so

Go to www.nowtv.com
Go to Safari>Preferences> Security> Plugin Settings
Make sure Silverlight is ticked on the left of the pane, and make sure www.nowtv.com is listed on the right of the pane, and set it to Always Allow
Click Done, restart Safari and see if that helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you, problem solved 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones not working tonight when it has the passed 5 weeks at this time on a Monday WHY? ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I assume not on a Mac? See this annoucement http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/GOT-S7-E7-VOD-Asset/m-p/377554#M279