cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code on MacBook Air p1301

Someone please help, ever since the NOW TV app was required I have not been able to watch on my MacBook Air, at first it was just a black screen with no sound and now this error code. 

It's ridiclous, NOW TV are refusing to give me a refund even though I have not been able to watch anything for a full month, horrible service. 

7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F can you look into this for @Anonymous User. Seems tad unfair if they cannot use on their device not to be able to cancel and get a refund. I know other devices are available but they might not have a TV or wish to watch on their mobile.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also experiencing a similar issue, cannot play on Macbook Pro - error code p1301 on all streams.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. I deleted Silverlight, so I get the Now TV player, but I get p1301 error every time on my MacBook Pro.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just had error p1301 too, on my Mac, having just installed NowTV Player.

Are you using a VPN?. I couldnt connect (even when setting the VPN to a UK venue).

Dropping the VPN allowed me to connect (even when, once connected to NowTV, I then reconnected the VPN)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know what error code p1301 actually is? I simply cannot get around it. I have reinstalled the Now TV player several times, tried it in both Safari & Firefox, and this appears every time.

I'm on a MacBook, using OS 10.11.6 (15G1217)

Help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Exact same problem here.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm posting this to 3 threads, all recebnt, all noting the same problem.

I've just had error p1301 too, on my Mac, having just installed NowTV Player.

Are you using a VPN?. I couldnt connect (even when setting the VPN to a UK venue).

Dropping the VPN allowed me to connect (even when, once connected to NowTV, I then reconnected the VPN)