cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant cancel subscription!!!

Hi, 

I tried to cancel my free trial during the 14 days by reading the instructions for the cancelation prossess on the  'My passes' page and when I refered back to this page to find the 'cancel' button it wasnt visable on any of the packages availiable, It was basically showing that I didnt have any of the passes. 

I then checked my emails to double check that the sign up was successfull but there was no emails in my email account to confirm this, the only one there was there was stating for me to come back to Now TV, this email was sent around the same time. 

I am really dissappointed with this whole service of NOW TV. Nothing seems to be clear and it made it impossible for me to cancel my subscription (that I didnt even use) and there isnt even a contact number for yourselves.

There seems to be a glitch somewhere, either that or you are making it ever so difficult for people to cancel so that they give up and continue paying. I am not happy that nothing is showing on my account from cancelation to purchase history.

To resolve this I would apprecated a refund and also for you to unsubribe me please 

Regards 

Alexandra Shepherd 

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi click this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged at bottom is link to contact now from that you can select chat who will be able to help you. I know that the topic doesn't specifically cover your issue (i pasted it for someone else and it was quicker to paste this than grab another) but the chat will.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.