cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've released a new version of the macOS player!

The team have been actively working towards today's release, which should help improve the performance of the player.

This release also prepares the player for some upcoming features, as well as a fix to resolve the p20001 issue so many of you have faced. We just need a bit more time on that one, but we'll let you know as soon as it's ready.

Next time you launch the app, it will present you with a button to download & install the latest version, or you can download the player from the Now TV website.

To celebrate this release, here's our Now TV Player performing a mexican wave! Courtesy of our senior developer Ben L. who broke our unit tests earlier, which resulted in this wonderful little accident Heart

200 REPLIES 200
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Macbook pro retina, 13 inch, late 2013

processor 2.6Ghz intel core is

memory: 16GB 1600 Mhz ddr3

graphics: intel iris 1536 mb

Also not working on my 2010 mac bok pro.

No picture. No sound. No use. How do I get a refund?

Can you watch without this useless app?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OS version: Mac OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) 

Processor: 3GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 8GB

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640

NowTv Player : v1.4.0

Hi I've just subscribed to the NowTV Entertainment package and the NowTV Player is just displaying a black screen with no audio.  Only the coloured spinner appears.  Is there an older version of the player that works on Mac OSX?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. Troubleshooting suggested in the thread does not work. Will there be a fix soon? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

me too.  very frustrating.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I have just downloaded the Now tv app (as instructed when trying to watch sky sports) on my Mac running El Capitan 10.11.6 and when i try to watch something just the loading balls rotating appear nothing more. Please help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Used to work fine, now downloaded the NowTV viewer and nothing but the swirling balls. 

So frustrating.

not sure what to do next???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just writing to add to the number of Mac users who can't use the new Now TV Player and am presented with a black screen and spinning coloured blobs. All was fine before this update. Please give rectifying this issue the highest prioirty. It's not aceptable when I and others are subscribing to the service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another mac user here, same problem as everyone else

Anonymous User
Not applicable

another Mac user with ths ame problem, there seems to be no solutions offered by Now TV that fix this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too.

Same problem as everyone else.

Just downloaded the NOW TV player successfully onto my mac using chrome, but it won't play anything - just swirling coloured circles on a black background. My partner's mac is doing exactly the same.

It is playing fine on my iPhone, but we can't watch any of the programmes on our laptops! 😞