cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've released a new version of the macOS player!

The team have been actively working towards today's release, which should help improve the performance of the player.

This release also prepares the player for some upcoming features, as well as a fix to resolve the p20001 issue so many of you have faced. We just need a bit more time on that one, but we'll let you know as soon as it's ready.

Next time you launch the app, it will present you with a button to download & install the latest version, or you can download the player from the Now TV website.

To celebrate this release, here's our Now TV Player performing a mexican wave! Courtesy of our senior developer Ben L. who broke our unit tests earlier, which resulted in this wonderful little accident Heart

200 REPLIES 200
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. Why isn't admin posting how to fix the issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, just to let you know we have identified the issue resulting in an infinite spinner, and are currently working around the clock to fix the issue. Please bear with us Heart

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whoever rolled out this app without it having been properly tested needs a good talking to. My sub runs out on the 16th and you can guess what the odds of me subbing again are. I may as well just throw my TV in with my broadband and go all Virgin, they do OTG services too. 

Edit: I have a new forum rank apparently, thanks for that! That made all the difference!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you got an ETA on when this is going to be fixed? Could you please post here if there's anything we need to do on our end once you've got the solution? 

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is still a problem it's been 2 days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My nowtv player won't play. Just getting a black screen and spinning wheel. have installed nowtv player and tried to delete to reinstall and can't even find it now and i've installed silverlight. Can't watch anything on nowtv. using my mac and trying it on firefox.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, really frustrating! Also the NowTV player will not delete off my mac, anyone else having this issue?

What is the point of having to make us download this player without it even working? i cant even watch programs online anymore.

massive waste of money.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Also the NowTV player will not delete off my mac, anyone else having this issue?

Bizarrely I found that the app didn't appear in the applications folder. To delete it you could try opening Finder and searching for the app using the search box on the top-right of finder, and then dragging it into the trash can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The App gets installed into the Applications folder within the current User's Directory rather than the general Applications folder. Navigate to it in Finder then drag it to the waste bin.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same issue. Player has never worked for me, error p1301.