cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Strike Back Season 3 Ep 2 - Video drop out

Hi

There is video dropout on Strike Back Season 3 Ep2 on a scene change (as well as just after) at 25:04 (Scene change from Scott to Baxter)

5 REPLIES 5
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I've tested this on our end, I do see a slight glitch in picture, for a split second, I'll get this reported but just to clarify is this what you're seeing or do you see something different? - also is it a mac you're on - which browser - just for reporting purposes. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

Yes, it only seems to be on one frame at the scene change and then another a second or so later.

This was being viewed in Safari (although that won't be repeated as its a video drop out issue during encoding not playback related)

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 3 Ep 10 also has some dropout at 15:43 when Knox is Welcomed and the scene cuts to Charles Dance.

Is there no QA process run during the creation of the files created for streaming? Automated QA would detect errors suchas this!

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

and again in S3 Ep10 at 15:59 when scene cuts to car pulling up

16:00 when they open the doors

16:11 over helicopter roters

17:00

17:03

18:34 when ropes are released

19:29

19:33

19:40 when man says "i saw an oportunity"

20:49

20:57

21:12

21:48

22:26

22:47

No doubt there will be more as i continue to watch 🙂

This is quite unacceptable for a premium service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with Strike Back.

Thanks to your in-depth log of the issues, I've been able to bring this to the attention of our Content Boffins.

They will be looking into this in due course.

Cheers,

Rob

NOW TV Team