cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spinning circles, does not play...

The screen just stays like this, never shows an image. Silverlight does not work, and i cannot access the file named 'mspr.hds'... i have allowed access through Mac firewall, removed the device and re-added it, attempted to install silverlight, but nothing is working. Anyone know about this?

Many thanks. 

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Welcome to the Fourm, this was raised as an incident earlier today, which should now be fixed, please do the following to resolve if it is still not working great for you; 

1. Restart the NOW TV Player Close the NOW TV Player, go back to the NOW TV website and re-launch the NOW TV Player by clicking play on the show, movie or sports program again.
  2. Reinstall the NOW TV Player and continue watching 🙂 

Thanks the Nowtv Team .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still broken, 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem!

Can someone who works at this god forsaken company PLEASE help us sort this out!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this problem. To say the least it is very frustrating to pay and not be able to watch. I have a high spec macbook pro.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That doesn't not work!!

I purchased a pass for the Bristol City game a few nights ago and tried everything - still did not work!

I thought I'd give it another go tonight but it still doesn't work!!!

HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK???????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. 

Regards a refund, you can try talking to live chat, explaining the situation and seeing if they can do anything for you. To get there go to the following help page

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have had this problem for two days. 

have reinstalled the player. i have a high spec mac book pro fully updated.

i have also done the above. still just the spinning circles.

the app works on my ipad and roku tho - so no prblem with my account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same issue on our Mac computer - spinning wheel, no films.  Not very impressed so far, day 2 of our 14 day trial and can't actually trial anything.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still having this problem, on a trial atm, so dont think I will be continuing with the service.

Why cant anybody at this organisation at least give an explanation to why this is happening and a fix. I see somebody has given a half hearted "delete and reinstall" answer and then chucked an 'Answered by nowtv :)' on. That is not good enough, nobody else has been answered.

What a shocking service. Should be called ... whats f'ing wrong now tv..........