cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

[Resolved] Audio but no video

A new version of the NOW TV Player has been published. Please try opening the app again to receive the update.

If you continue to experience issues, please comment below on this thread.

Original post:

We're aware of an issue that is causing frustration for a lot of customers. We have been looking into this as a matter of urgency and hope to have a fix ready soon.

To clarify, this mostly affects users with a certain graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 3000

152 REPLIES 152
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

This is still a problem for me and despite following the uninstall and reinstall steps, it still does not work for me.

Please fix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've also tried the "Accepted Solution" and still doesn't work. Is there an update on when this will be fixed? I'm in a free trial and haven't been able to watch in days. This is unacceptable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. The 'accepted' solution does not help at all. I am on the free trial but haven't been able to watch anything since the update. I don't understand why they couldn't just swap back to the old version as soon it became clear that there was so much trouble with the new one. Especially since they don't seem to be providing any technical support over the weekend...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is not "solved." This is ongoing, apparently for many of us. The lack of support is very disappointing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same issue for me. I updated and now i get the black screen with audio only. They useless suggestion did not work. My NowTV player was working, then I installed the stupid update and now it is not working anymore. This software is shameful and appalling. Why can't they just have a normal way of viewing like netflix or amazon prime I have no idea

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Id appreciate help on how to fix this to.  I also dont have mspr.hds files.

So annoying!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in the same boat as everyone here.  New player installed and now black screen only, have tried firefox, chrome and safari.  (OSX 10.12.6).

This is a terrible mess up I am guessing - can someone please notify me of a fix for this immediately.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. I'm getting audio but no Video.. updated everything... OSX, Silverlight and installed NowPlayer again.. no joy!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Embarassing ... payed service ... not working !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yet another unsatisfied customer.

Audio, no video. Black Screen.

Mac OS 10.11.6