cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Error: (T3nnn) – Accessing content on NOW TV

Hi 

I can't watch anything as whatever I choose, I just get the '(T3nnn) - There's a problem accessing content on NOW TV. Please fix this to watch NOW TV.' message.  

I'm using a Macbook pro which was working fine with now tv last night and suddenly I just this message. I've cleared my cashe and history thinking that this might be it but nothing so far. I haven't done any updates and haven't changed any of the setting since last night (other than claering my history). Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞

Have you tried to uninstall and re-install Silverlight? 

Which Browser you're using? 

What have you tried to watch so far?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the T3nnn error for three days now. Very fed up. Trying to watch the cricket but it keeps cutting out evry three or four munites. Using a MacPro laptop with 10.8.5

Have signed up for a year but if it keeps doing this I want to cancel. It is obviously an issue at your end so please can you get it fixed and stop people to unintsall Silverlight etc (probably messing up their machines further in the process). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

T3nnn error preventing me watching content on safari on a macbook.its not been working for the last day. any help appreciated!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

This is usually down to security issues.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/T3nnn-Accessing-content-on-NOW-TV

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂