cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem with application on IOS 10 (Beta)

Hello, the application no longer works properly since downloading the public beta iOS 10 for my iPad Pro.  

When trying to play a video, the message " video playback initialisation failed"

Is there any known solution, other than reverting to iOS 9?

Thank you

Jenny

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I think it's due to the beta software you have, however let me check with our iOs team and i'll get back to you.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have heard back from our iOs team and unfortunately the only solution would be to roll back your operating system to iOs 9.

We don't currently support iOs10 as yet.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just Signed up for Now TV and it will not work with Apple IOS 10 Beta. I cannot go back to IOS 9 as don't have my MacBook with me. Do you have any plans to update the App.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

Keep an eye out for an update to the iOS app once iOS 10 is officially released 🙂

In the meantime, you can click here to check out all the other devices we support.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just downloaded nowtv for the first time in ios10 and still get this error! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Sorry to hear you're having issues with the iOS 10 app.

Could you let us know what version it says when you go to the following:

Settings > General > About > Version

Please let us know what it reads and someone will look into this further for you 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bizarrely it seems to work now, thank you for getting in touch. I'm running 6.6 and  downloaded on the day I sent the message 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

IOS10 is now released as a final version 10.01 but now TV app still does not work, says it's out of date to download the new app at the App Store but there is not one !

Any idea of when the new app will come out ?

You can't even use the mobile Mozilla browser on an iPhone as it points you back to the app !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same problem with me, I still have no fix!