cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Poor sound quality mac now tv player

Hello,

I've just downloaded the now tv player on my apple mac, the sound quality is really poor and mono on all programmes viewed, i've uninstalled and reinstalled, also checked the silverlight settings and other settings on the mac, all with no success, any help? thanks in advance!

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem with poor audio quality. Picture is great, but audio sounds like am AM radio. Have tried re-installing and is no good. Was live chatting with a rep today and they cut me off when they could not find a solution, super frustrating. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is still an issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How is this still an issue?? The audio quality still makes everything unwatchable in the NOWTV Player app. Video runs at a smooth 1080p but audio seems to sound like its coming from something recorded with a potato. I cant even use an old version of Firefox (pre v52) to watch using Silverlight any more as it seems to be forced to use the player app or nothing now even if Silverlight CAN run.

My only option is to go and watch it on the terrible Apple TV app which looks like it has the user interface of Teletext circa 1995.

Get with the times NOWTV this is an absolute joke!.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem on MacOS High sierra.  Smiley Mad