cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv player keep continuously loading, can't watch anything

I just got an entertainment pass. I started using in and watch an episode and a half of a series. My mac (using MacOS Sierra) then shuts down, which was my fault, as I forgot to plug it in. After I switched it back on I found that I couldn't watch anything any more. I've tried it using Chrome (which was what I was using before my mac shut down),  I tried using Safari and Firefox. Nothing worked. I even tried updating silverlight and flash, non of which worked. I've added the now TV app to the firewall exceptions. Nothing is working. Just endless loading screen on the Now TV app. 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update! Managed to get the thing working again by deleting the .cisco hidden folder in my user folder. 

First I viewed my user folder by going to Finder -> Preferences -> Sidebar. There I ticked the box next to my user name.

Then I went to Finder and to my  user folder, which was now selectable in the sidebar. When having that selected I pressed CMD-Shift-. (dot) 

This showed all the hidden files and folders in the directory. I located the .cisco folder and deleted that. After that, i restarted the nowtv player app and now it worked. Maybe this will help someone.