cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV player won't install on Mac

Downloaded the now tv player on my Mac, but it seems to get stuck on installing every time. I have tried deleting the downloaded, clearing cookies and then downloading and installing again but the same problem keeps happening. My mac is up to date with the latest iOS. I have just started my subscription and don't want to be paying for something which doesn't work! 😞
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, same issue here. I have OS 10.6, for the past three months I have streamed Now TV and lately watched first four Twin Peaks eps, now I've tried to watch the fifth episode and it wants me to download TV player, which doesn't work on Macs older than 10.9... Frustrating! Why the change?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please see below Nicholas and give me an idea of what I can do

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have Mac OS 10.6. (Firefox or Chrome) I have been watching Now TV for months but now I can't stream because I'm now being told I need to install TV player which doesn't work on Macs older than 10.9... Why? I will need to cancel subscription?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sill unable to download from the link provided by now tv. Please help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This doesn't work! Just tried it several times on my Mac (10.12.5) and although your new link for the installer gets me a stage further than the direct link from site, it still comes up with an error message...

What was the problem with web browsing?? I have been enjoying this for months after SkyGo started acting up with my new Mac and now you have gone the same way. Not good enough for over £30 a month!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The remedy supplied by Now TV above does not work.  I cannot open the zip file at all so can't even get to the stage where any error message is showing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv will not install on mac

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Nicholas

The new installer still does not install at all. I have never had to use the Now Tv Player before, is this a new thing? My MAC is up to date and everything had been working until a few days ago. Please assist.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This now isn't working, very frustrating! Sort it out NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried this link sent in your message Thomas with no luck along with the other suggestions in previous messages from people- Ive exhausted all options.

I have paid for 3 months however, if going by others peoples comments, this software does not work on macs then I will expect a full refund. 

Ive already spent time researching into the issue which feels like a waste of my hard earned spare time.