cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Player not working with Mac

I recently joined Now TV but most of the time the Now TV Player doesn't work on my Mac. I have followed all the troubleshooting prompts- there is no problem with my wireless connection/ other devices being connected etc. If this continues I will cancel my subscription. Are there any fixes?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Which version OS X are you, and what happens when you try and use the NOW TV Player?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s OS Sierra 10.12.6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't even get it to install, appears to download but then says unable to install, try later - running OS10.10.5 Yosemite
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get exactly the same on my new MacBook Pro 15" running High Sierra 10.13.4, it didn't work with 10.13.3 either. Just like you, it downloads, runs right through, starts the installation, then stops with the same message as you. I have tried a LOT of times and now given up. 

I have cleared out the NowTV app and all it's associated files, done a complete new download of the latest version, makes no difference. 

Funilly enough, it ran fine on my old MacBook Pro 13" running the exact same version of OS X. Powering off, doing a restart, makes no difference either. 

I've asked about this problem on this forum twice and no-one has replied, so must be that no-one has an answer!

Cyrtis

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any luck with this yet? I've been having the same problem for a month...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been unable to download the now tv update on my mac, running yosemite , done all the things suggested and nothing , I see people has been posting about this for months and cannot believe it is not resolved.  I travel for work and now cant use this additional device to watch something I pay for.....