cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Download for Mac

Would I be able to watch NOW TV on my Macbook Pro. I want to watch football in the coming weeks but can't seem to find a download or anything for my Mac.

Thanks in advance for your help guys, much appreciated.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: NOW TV Download for Mac

@Anonymous User When you select a channel, isn't there a "play" symbol button?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

4 Replies
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you can use a browser. 🙂

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Compatible-browsers-and-Microsoft-Silverlight-for-Macs

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks a lot for your response. I do have safari downloaded but even when I go on the website, there isn't a link that takes me to a place where I can start watching, it just describes how I can watch. For example, on my phone I have the app and I just go to the sports section, select the channel and it starts playing.

I'll be waiting for your response, thank you!

Kind regards, Suleman.

0 Thanks
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User When you select a channel, isn't there a "play" symbol button?

View solution in original post

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I forgot to add a link.
http://watch.nowtv.com/sports

Click your channel and a play button should appear. 😉