cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there anyone from NowTV reading these problem posts?

To Whoever at NowTV may take the time to reply,

I’ve been a subscriber of the service for a few years now and have loved it. Now and again I watch via my TV, but the majority of my viewing is on MacOS laptop owing to it’s convenience. Sadly that was until mid June this year and the introduction of your NowTV Player, since when the service has stopped working. I’ve followed the ‘default’ troubleshooting directions which, with the greatest of respect, are no more than a glorified ‘turn it off and on again’ command. It’s been done several times across a number of macs and mac-favoured browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox) and all have produced the same results and just not playing anything. I also understand it’s not just myself, if someone was to look through the NowTV MacOS forum they’ll see that it is loaded with many other customers experiencing the same problem. Sadly, the only response they’ve received is to visit the troubleshooting page, and when they reply that it hasn’t made any difference customer service seem to disappear. Now I’ll admit there are one or two posts in there from people who have been able to get it to work, but they’re still complaining about poor video and audio quality. I’m sure you’ll agree that this is very frustrating for your customers when we’re paying for this service and cannot use it as intended, but what intensifies it is when customer service seem to be ignoring all of these complaints once they've presented their one-step response - certainly not a good reflection on NowTV. We all understand that now and again there can be issues with new products/services when launched, and clearly from looking through the MacOS forum there is an issue with the NowTV player, so it would be nice if someone from NowTV would just stand up and admit that there is some kind of issue and provide their customers with some kind of idea of what they’re trying to do to resolve it rather than just leaving it as ‘it’s their problem’ which, and I’m sure I speak for many others, is how we’re feeling.

Many thanks for taking the time to read, I’ve also posted this on your Facebook page to hopefully attract Customer Services attention, and I look forward to hearing from someone.

Kind regards, Paul.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone tell me how to create new post, feel your pain