cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is nowtv ever going to work on mac again?

I've spent hours and hours speaking to customer service via live chat having to re-explain the issue and my case will be "escalated" then tried email and was told my case had been "escalated" and I'm now high priority. It's been 18days since I first contacted them, I can see countless mac users having problems but still no word from nowtv and no fix. What is going on? I can't watch anything. Anyone else having to keep using live chat etc to ask for a fix?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It seems like the CiscoVideoGuard software they use doesn't really support Mac very well. I'm on Mac OS X 10.10.5 and now tv hasn't worked for my in over a year of trying. NOW TV don't seem to care or they would have dropped Cisco and moved to some technology that actually works by now! 

No problems with Netflix, Amazon Video, Google Play, or any other service, but NOW TV has not worked a single time in many many attempts. It does work fine on my TV, but never on the Mac. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kills my iMac. The systems monitor shows  CiscoVideoGuard not responding.

Also overuse of CPU on a macbook and the fan kicks in so you can't hear a programme