cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is Now TV compatible with OS X El Capitan?

Considering upgrading my mac book air to OS X El Capitan. Has anyone done this and does Now TV still work with it?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User unlike the update to Yosemite which caused a number of reports on these forums about issues, I've not seen a single one about El Capitan. Athough as I don't use a Mac I couldn't confirm for certain.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I'm running El Capitan on a 2010 iMac and there's no problem with NOW TV for me.

Obviously it's a good idea to have a back up whenever you do an upgrade just in case, if you are using Time Machine you can always rollback if there's any problems, but I've not had any issues with anything since upgrading.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am now experiencing issues on my Mac when in full screen mode!! 

Nothing i I doseems to help!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry to hear this. Can you try the steps here please. Let us know how you get on. The steps for the full screen problems are at the bottom.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you get this resolved? Since I updated my OS I have issues in full screen. Plays fine in small screen but choppy/ out of sync in full screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah ok I followed the instruction and it worked. However you have to do that every time which means Now TV hasn't been configured correctly to work with the new Apple Mac OS.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

THanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Glad to hear it worked. I'll feed that back to our tech teams, they may fix this in the future.

Birgit

NOW TV Team