cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Incorrect Billing

I cancelled my now tv pass back in April, I have double and triple checked and I have no passes because i cancelled them but i am still getting billed £6.99 every month! And there is no phone number for me to call? Disgraceful customer service and you are still taking my money? Please someone get in contact with me ASAP to organise a refund and maybe some interest/compensation for the extra money that has been taken off me every month that I do not owe!?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have a quick read of the guide article linked below which gives a few reasons why you may have still been charged.

Because this is an account related issue, i would suggest speaking to a NowTV Live Chat Advisor, to contact live chat open the same linked page below and click on the "contact us" button highlighted in green.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that your getting charged.

If you check My Account > My Passes or My Account > View My Bills and they don't show any active passes or recent transactions then your payment details must be located on another NOW TV Account.

Can you check any other usernames that you may have set NOW TV up on including any that you may have used with another Sky service, may also be worth checking with any other members of the household who have access to your payment card to see if they have setup a NOW TV Account using your details.

If you have checked all of the above and have no joy then the next step would be to speak with your card issuer as your card may have been used without your permission to setup a NOW TV Account.

Thanks

Andy