cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code f20000

Every time I try to stream anything on my laptop on the Now TV player it gives me the error code f20000

Searched everywhere on this forum and can't find any info. What should i do to fix the issue?

Thank you in advance

J

66 REPLIES 66
Anonymous User
Not applicable

install firefox v51 and it works in browser like it use to without the app. i have a macbook air and nowtv live chat told me thats the only thing that fixes it atm! so annoying as thats not my normal browser but at least its not a waste of money.

http://filehippo.com/mac/download_firefox_mac/download/c71c1877653e284459519d8e5d093d57/

^^ this is the link nowtv sent me to download and install it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

oh dear! I ahve a brand new lenovo yoga - windows 10, running mozilla firefox and nope, I get the f20000 error message. given my hudl2 has died, and nowtv won't work on my amazon fire, I'm beginning to be a bit cross....

can we have an answer on how to fix it? now tv player never installed before, first attempt, won't work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not just a MAC issue, same on PC! Worked fine on first install, then the next day crash and repeated crash, the great bit if search for the error code in the help function there's no reference to it! Grrrrr if you give out an error code then chuffing reference it in your help centre! BBC no issue, Amazon no issue etc etc. Does anyone from NOW TV read these posts? Please don't tell I have to reinstall the app - try fixing it or don't releas faulty code

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My first day signed up to now tv and its pretty much usless. 2 different macs, the same issue. Error code f20000

Was planning on swapping from netfix to nowtv but the lack of response to this post has put me off.... that and my inability to whatch what I'm paying for.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a terrible app & service.

I can watch NowTV on my Apple TV but, having tried everything suggested here, nothing get the app working on my macbook air.

Terrible service.

@Anonymous User wrote:

My first day signed up to now tv and its pretty much usless. 2 different macs, the same issue. Error code f20000

Was planning on swapping from netfix to nowtv but the lack of response to this post has put me off.... that and my inability to whatch what I'm paying for.

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This isn't just a Mac issue there's a thread going on the PC section. They've had my money and I missed the Lions.

NowTV, obviously includes one 'w' too many.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Windows-PCs-Laptops/ERROR-CODE-F20000-on-Windows-8-1/td-p/428426/page...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive installed on two PCs and a mac and not managed to make it work (get the same error), but have managed to get it working on an android phone and an android tablet. Not ideal, but will just have to live with it. Had problems last time I tried nowtv, and problems again this time. I think it will be the last time I hand over any cash for this "service"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been told by Sky that all new Sky media players do not work on Apple 2011 Macbook pros using the Intel HD Graphics 3000 chip.

Sky forced me to install all their players, SkySports and SkyCinema at christmas 2016, but I could not get them to work properly.

After many hours of fiddling i could get sound with no picture.

At that time "Now TV" did not use a player so i cancelled my sky account and moved to Now TV. 

Now i have been forced to install this player and all i get is a "f20000" code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Nick and Michael.

I followed your link and downloaded the upto date player and now it works.

It still worked even after i rebooted my system.

Thank you so very much.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nick 

Thanks for the trouble shoot options.

I just checked, I do not have Cisco Videoguard installed.

Is there a way to download this from NOW TV? Does it come as part of the package?

Thanks