cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 266 - Extremely poor service

Hello,

I have not been able to access NowTV despite paying for the service for the past month.

I keep receiving the message 'error266' when I try to log on and cannot find out what this means. Things I have done include:

• Deleted and then re-uploaded the NowTV app but this has not worked.
  • I had used the service for over a year with no changes to my internet provider or hardware so I am not sure why this is happening now.
  • There was some talk that the issue might be a connected to VPN use although I do not have one (and never have had one).
  • My internet provider is fast
  • I have tried different internet browsers and different devices

What's more, the so-called customer service has been appalling. I have contacted Now TV over 10 times and they have been unable to tell me what is wrong. The service has been really poor with the only way of contacting NowTV is through online 'chats' (The error message keeps appearing so I am unable to email). They have not replied to me in over three weeks and when I ask the online service 'chats' they tell me that the technical team will respond in a day and that my case will be worked on.

I am still being charged for this and have not received any communication from NowTV so I am gong to make an official complaint to OFCOM.

Sincerely

Damian

0 REPLIES 0