cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changing channels on NOWTV App on Mac

How the hell do you change channels on this new app? Just bought a skysports daypass for the two premier league matches today, but I'm stuck on the skysports news channel and can't change to SS1. It's ridiculous.

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So you actually have to click on the channel on the website. Ridiculous. Add an option to select between channels on the app itself. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whilst the new app is a great idea, it is really frustrating that once you download it you cant actually watch any other way . Also, not being able to change channels is just plain silly. I also find that the sound is out of time with the picture . 1 out of 5 guys, fix those issues and youe'll get 5 out of 5 . 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Whilst the new app is a great idea, it is really frustrating that once you download it you cant actually watch any other way . Also, not being able to change channels is just plain silly. I also find that the sound is out of time with the picture . 1 out of 5 guys, fix those issues and youe'll get 5 out of 5 . 

We have a fix coming that should hopefully address the audio sync issues.

I'm going to hold you to the 5 out of 5...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry you can't surely hold anyone to 5/5 when you cannot even change the channel on the app. Somehow the app is less functional than the interface on the website which was working just fine. Apologies but it is bad.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Which version of the 'app' do you currently have installed? The newest version is 7.2 which was released: 22 February 2017

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Still holding @Anonymous User to the 5/5 😉
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't change channel, want my money back!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wanting to change the channel without having to leave the player? Now you can!

Heart

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Wanting to change the channel without having to leave the player? Now you can!

Heart

Not on my player you can't !!!!