cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Card details won't update

site wont let me update expired card details so i cannot buy another pass. V annoying

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

site wont let me update expired card details so i cannot buy another pass. V annoying

@Anonymous User

Try this

Go to the NowTV website, click on My Account top right of home screen, enter your correct username and password, then a drop down option should appear on screen, select My Purchase History, which will open up a secure page where you will see three tabs  towards top of the screen, click on Card Details where there should be option to update your credit/ debit card.

Just be aware that NowTV does not accept a Maestro or American Express card ?

Recommend using a PC, Laptop or Mac when you update your card.

If you have any problems, you could also try live chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account

To contact live chat click on the contact us in the green box which will take you to a secondary page, where there is an option to contact them.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

thanks for posting.

I believe this is now being looked into for you and you should receive an email from the 2nd line team soon.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the same problem, I tried doing as stated above but made no difference still cant update card details very annoying!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I also have the same problem, I tried doing as stated above but made no difference still cant update card details very annoying!

@Anonymous User

See if this works for you.

Go to the NowTV website, on the home page click on My Account top right of screen, enter your username & password, on the drop down menu option slect Purchase History, a second secure page will appear where there is an option tab on the page to update your card details.

If that doesn't work contact live chat clicking on my above link in my other post and follow the same instructions mentioned to the other forum member.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

many thanks got it working, details now updated .All I have to do now is find time to watch 5 seasons of Game of Thrones

Thanks again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now I got the same issue. Last week everything was fine until I tried to update my card details. I tried all I could have done. Anyone else has the same issue?