cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't watch on new device - asking for card details/signup again

Hello,
I've signed up for two passes and can watch them fine at home on my first two devices, but when I sign in and try to watch at a friend's on his mac where I stay sometimes, it won't even show my watchlist or let me manage my devices or anything, it just keeps popping up the "sign up now for a free trial" and "you're almost there, just enter your card details to get started" screens, as if I haven't already done that. I am definitely signed in to the same account as I watch from at home, and I've purchased and am paying for the passes, so I'm not sure why I can't access it there, but it's very annoying! It's only me and my flatmate that use it, so it's not that I'm trying to simultaneously stream a third device. And when I go to 'manage my devices' at home, it only shows three, so I'm not past the device limit either. (I don't even get a "too many streams" or "Too many devices" error message anyway, just the "sign up now!" bit.) But I'm already signed up and paying!

Any help?

Thanks so much!

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

It does sound like you may have more than 1 username setup with NOW TV.. can you check any other usernames that you may have to make sure ?

Also you can check the username by looking at My Account/My Passes on your other device.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having a similar problem. I just reinstalled windows and logged in to my NowTV account but that's all I can do. Offering me a free trial, almost there, give us your credit card details. I only have the Entertainment channel but I can't access it. I know my account is paid for. If I try to access any menus under My Account it goes straight to the creditcard detail form. What can I do to start watching Entertainment channel again?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you keep being asked for payment details when you try to cancel, you've logged in with the wrong username (for instance you might have logged into an old Sky ID you've used with Sky TV or broadband my mistake, or an old NOW TV account you forgot about).

Try logging in with any other accounts you've set up (check the My Account section of any devices you watch on to see what your username is, or check any emails you've received to see if they have the correct username on them).

When you're logged in with the right account, you'll be able to go to http://account.nowtv.com/passes to cancel.

The following help page gives some more advice on finding other accounts you might have

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

and if you are still stuck after that, have a word with live chat who will help you find the right account. To get there got the following help page and click the start live chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy, you were right. I must have had a free trial or something I forgot about. When I tried to log in it said wrong password so I changed it and logged in. But it wasn't the password that was wrong, this is what appears to be my old user name. Anyway, it's all good now.